Tuesday, December 2, 2008

PAIN!

I had my "Lipo-sculpture" today. I had NO idea how much pain I'd be in. It feels like I'm constantly being punched and stabbed in the neck.
I woke up from the anesthesia and the back of my hair was covered in blood.

I thought the most painful thing would have been the price tag. ;) but this, surprisingly, is more painful than the pain I experienced with jaw surgery, and even getting my wisdom teeth removed.

I hope the pain doesn't last long. I'll provide lots of pictures later when I can, but for now, just about everything I do hurts to do so I'm off to go back to bed.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Ouch! I was going to ask about the price tag. Can't wait to see pictures. Hope you're feeling better soon.

V said...

Oh goodness, you poor thing.. at least this is the last step, hopefully... Wishing you a speedy recovery... xxx

Stephanie said...

Oh, my! I hope the pain doesn't last long. At least you know the recovery won't be as long as from jaw surgery ;) Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Jen said...

Kam, can't believe u actually went to get it done. Poor thing, putting yourself through it.
Good luck in recovery.