Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just for Fun

Sometimes I'll play around in MS Paint. (That little paint program on practically every PC)
I know I could do much better in Photoshop, but I'm very lazy, and it takes about 30 minutes to book up my other comp with that program on it.

So, without further ado, I present the "MS Paint Jaw Surgery Predictions!!"


To see the picture better, you can click on them. And the "Before" is to the left, the "After" is on the right.


These "authentically fake" photos are of me after a very crude self-preformed LeFort II (even though I think I'll actually be getting LeFort I) and slight genioplasty.

Just a little fun thin I felt like doing, trying to get some kind of earthly idea of what they'll be doing to me in the near future.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know.. I don't remember you being this orange when I saw you last. ;P

But, oh man! It's finally sinking in exactly how much they'll be doing. I'm getting nervous, lol.

I've got a question though. As per my understanding of the different operations (which is entirely based on one picture), would a LeFortI make your jaws look like they were jutting outward more, in proportion to the rest of your face, and make your nose look shorter? Actually.. about how far forward would they need to move it?

Kam said...

Haha, yeah, it's some kind of weird lighting in my house.

But, that is what I'm worried about too, (I drew some very crude pictures showing my sister like:
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/5995/duuuggghhhhat8.jpg
the ones I drew were better, there's only so much I can do with mspaint)

That's why I thought they'd move both, to make it look more proportionate. So, I'm a little stressed. And most of the ones I've seen who've only had the top jaw done had overbites, not under bites.. So, *guh*
But they'll be moving it something like a tooth and a half forward.