Thursday, August 7, 2008

Two Weeks

It's hard to believe it's been two weeks since surgery. It feels like it's been a sloooow two weeks, but I'm just grateful that those two weeks are behind me. Things can only get better at this point, or so I hope!

I decided to go ahead and call my OS office and schedule an appointment for next week. It's something that will just give me peace of mind, and if they want to reschedule the next one to two weeks after, that's fine with me. I just need something like these appointments to look forward to after surgery, otherwise I feel so restless, watch the clock constantly, wishing I had a time machine to travel a couple weeks forward in time. I also feel in the dark about my recovery, I need to hear things are doing well, at least for these first couple of weeks.
I also asked them to forward a question to Leibold for me. I have an existing appointment to see my orthodontist on the 12th to be retied (re-ligged). I think this is too soon to have pressure on my teeth, and I wanted to know when I should reschedule the appointment, or if I should just cancel it and reschedule when I get the "OK". He hasn't gotten back to me yet, so I might just cancel it anyway, for now. Then just reschedule whenever.

That's all I have to report for now, here's today's recovery pic:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey hey, looks like your deflation is coming along nicely! =P

cookieyum said...

Minh has such a way with words. LOL
Lookin good, miss u.
Mo-Mo

Michelle said...

Your jaw line is coming back! :0)

I'm glad you scheduled that appointment - having that peace of mind is so important!

:0)
M

Valerie Phoenixfire said...

Dude, you're looking better and better. Keep it up.

Katherine said...

Goos pics. I can tell the swelling has improved a lot. Hang in there. :)

Dragon (Karen) said...

Great to see your progress pics and I agree with those above ... your jaw shape is returning. It must be so nice to feel the swelling decreasing ... and here's to that continuing well for you!

Good luck with getting appointments with your OS and ortho sorted!

Take care!